Games 101

This site is based on games, but we have everything from games to graphics to coding. Join today!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Grand Opening!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icy Flame
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Icy Flame


Grand Opening! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening!   Grand Opening! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:24 pm

I have just opened the forum to the public! I thought this forum was at its point to start bringing in members! This site is about 50% complete. I have most of the boards. The only real big thing needing fixed is the background. I will be sure to fix this all!

Thanks,
Icy Flame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator



Grand Opening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening!   Grand Opening! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 am

Nice to see this site opened. I have now completed the forum with the correct permissions and categories! The site is now about 99% finished, the remaining 1% is to get more members. Remember to advertise this forum as much as possible! Very Happy

>> Topic stickied.

Regards,
Henry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Grand Opening!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» houdini 2 aquarium opening book...
» Step by step to making opening book
» What engine and book of opening i would you recommend?
» Jon Dart 4500 opening positions
» São Paulo Opening Ceremony and simul

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Games 101 :: The Site :: Announcements-
Jump to: